Friday, June 5, 2015

BODYARMOR Sports Drink Review And A Money Saving Coupon

    Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, however all opinions are my own.Displaying BottleLineup NEW with LL.jpg


Do you have a child who plays sports? Always on the lookout for a natural sports drink? I know I am because the ones we were currently buying contained so much junk,

BODYARMOR has more potassium packed electrolytes than any other sports drink on the market. It is low in sodium and contains no artificial anything.

You can find BODYARMOR in 7 flavors including grape, fruit punch, orange mango, tropical punch, lemon lime, mixed berry, and strawberry banana.



I feel much better about giving my kids the BODYARMOR sports drink especially since they are gluten free, nut free, contain no preservatives, no caffeine and are certified kosher.



My kids really enjoy the coconut flavor and this mom loves that there are tons of vitamins and will keep my kids hydrated during sports. 
My husband even enjoys these, especially when he is working outside in the sweltering heat. The Tropical Punch is a favorite in our house, super fruity and almost takes you away to a tropical island :)

BODYARMOR can be found at these retailers 

New York Metro/Suburbs: Target, King Kullen, Fresh Direct and Food Emporium
Boston: Target, Shaw's, Market Basket, Wegmans, Roche Bros., Alltown, Tedeschi's 
DC/Baltimore: Target, Wegmans, Mars, Royal Farms
Philly: Target, Wegmans, Wawa, Sunoco A Plus, Heritage's
Atlanta: Target and Publix
Detroit: Meijer and Target
LA: Ralph's, Target, Stater Bros and Alberton's
SF: Raley's, Target, Lucky's
Seattle: Target, Fred Meyer, Albertsons
Cinci: Target and Meijer
Cleveland: Giant Eagle

Since I always happen to be in Target stocking up on BODYARMOR for the kids is not a problem. If you are like me and try to always have a coupon for products I have a special coupon for you. With that coupon you can save $1.00 off of 2 bottles of BODYARMOR! 

Make sure you head to your local retailer that carries BODYARMOR and pick some up. 


Stay Connected
Twitter: @drinkbodyarmor
Instagram: @drinkbodyarmor



No comments: