Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Kolcraft Sealy Cool Beginnings Mattress Review

Disclosure: Party of 5 received a sample in order to bring you this review. All opinions are my own.

One of the first things I looked for when pregnant with all 4 of my kids was a great mattress for their cribs. After all, they were going to be spending a lot of time in bed. I knew I wanted a mattress that was going to last well until they were in toddler beds. All of my kids have had Sealy Baby mattresses and they have lasted well beyond the toddler bed stage.

The Sealy Baby Cool Beginnings 2-Stage Foam & Gel Crib Mattress offers a great firm side perfect for newborns and a really neat cooling soybean gel on the other.



You may be wondering what's so great about soybean right? Well, soybeans are a renewable resource that help create a comfortable foam.

The Cool Beginnings 2-Stage Foam & Gel Mattress features include:

* A Cool Tex two tone cover that is super soft and helps enhance the coolness of the gel underneath to keep your baby comfortable

* Airflow pockets to help keep your mattress fresh

*  A square corner design to ensure that your mattress fits snugly in all cribs




*  PVC free cover that is both liquid and stain resistant which is amazing beacause I can't tell you how many times my kids have had accidents

* Lock stitch binding that won't unravel or trap those yucky odors or liquids

*  The entire mattress is GREENGUARD Gold Certified for indoor air quality and low chemical emissions

* Lifetime warranty

* A foam mattress that is hypoallergenic and super firm for infants

* The other side offers the exclusive soybean cool gel and an infused gel memory foam topper

I have to say that this by far is one of the best mattress hands down that we have owned.




Amelia seems to sleep better on the soybean cool gel side. I believe it is because she seems to be hot at night. Having a mattress that stays cool is a lot like having your pillows stay cool. We tend to fall asleep a little easier. I wish the hubs and I had a mattress like the Sealy Cool Beginnings 2 Stage Foam & Gel Crib Mattress for our bed. We might sleep a little better too!

You can purchase the Sealy Cool Beginnings 2 Stage Foam & Gel Crib Mattress at Target for $199.99

This is a mattress that you can guarantee will last well beyond the toddler bed years.  I would highly suggest adding this mattress to any baby registry. It is a baby item that will most likely be one of the only ones that gets the most use. You don't skimp on the safety of your baby so why skimp on the comfort? 

No comments: