Thursday, June 4, 2015

On The Go This Summer With Tommee Tippee

Disclosure: I received compensation for this post as a part of the Tommee Mommee Program. All opinions are my own.


Traveling this summer with my toddler just got a lot easier thanks to Tomme Tippee's line of toddler products. They are perfect for tossing in my diaper bag and heading out the door.

For me I love to have toddler size cutlery, and not the metal or sharp ones you can get while dining out. Hello, danger zone! I keep the Explora Feeding Spoons in my bag so we are always prepared. Amelia loves using a spoon for most of her meals and knowing that they have a wide base to help her scoop up her food is a huge plus.

The Explora Feeding Spoons come in a pack of 5 and are dishwasher and microwave safe.



                         
                             


One of the other amazing Tommee Tippee toddler feeding products that is often found in my diaper bag is the Easy Scoop Feeding Bowls. What makes these my favorite you ask? Well, they feature Tommee Tippee's unique triangular base that makes it easy for Amelia to scoop her food onto her spoon. Less frustration on both of our parts. They come in a 4 pack and have a great handle for moms who hold their child's bowl still. I keep at least 1 in my bag at all times!

                                      


Let me just tell you that my Amelia is a super messy toddler, imagine food covering her face, floor and highchair. We literally need a pressure washer to clean her off after each meal.

When we are out I keep an Easi-Roll bib packed neatly in my bag. Talk about space saving. These bibs roll up and store within themselves! Perfect for travel and home! They come in a 2 pack and a variety of colors. My favorite part is they are super easy to clean and the food literally just falls into the pouch.



You can find all of these amazing Tommee Tippee Toddler Feeding products and more at Babies R Us online and nationwide.





No comments: