Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Unwinding With Xo, G Wines

Disclosure: Party of 5 received samples in order to bring you this review. As always all opinions are my own. Remember, if you drink, please do so responsibly.








Being a busy Mom, especially during the month of June I often find myself reaching for a bottle of wine at the end of the night. Most times I only want a glass and then I am stuck with a bottle of wine that will soon spoil.

Xo,G Wines are a single serving wine that come in 4 individually pre filled sealed and shatterproof glasses.  These handy glasses of wine make up one 750mL bottle.




Goodbye corkscrews and dirty glasses because in all honesty who has the time or energy at the end of a long day to fight with the corkscrew or wash more dishes? Not me that's for sure.

Now at the end of a long day I can enjoy a glass of wine without feeling guilty about opening an entire bottle.




Xo,G Wines come in four varities: Rose, Pinot Grigio, Moscato and Pino Noir.

While on vacation I brought my Xo, G wines so I could enjoy a glass or two at the end of the night.
Moscato is my most favorite and the Xo,G is now ranked among my top 5 favorites.

Being that we were in the mountains and we have a lot of rocks I didn't have to worry about dropping my wine glass or have it being accidentally knocked over. All of the Xo, G wine "glasses" are made of Vinoware, which is a durable plastic. I can still have the look and feel of a stemless wine glass without the worry of shattering glass.


Xo, G Wines retail for under $10 and are available at select Walmart locations nationwide.


No comments: